- Garg, N., Schiebinger, L., Jurafsky, D., & Zou, J. (2017, November). Word Embeddings Quantify 100 Years of Gender and Ethnic Stereotypes. arXiv:1711.08412 [cs].
- Markets for Public Goods.
- Rating Systems for Online Markets: A Design via Comparisons.
- Garg, N., Kamble, V., Goel, A., Marn, D., & Munagala, K. (2017). Collaborative Optimization for Collective Decision-making in Continuous Spaces. In Proceedings of the 26th International Conference on World Wide Web. International World Wide Web Conferences Steering Committee.
- Garg, N., Singh, S., & Andrews, J. (2015). Impact of Dual Slope Path Loss on User Association in HetNets. In 2015 IEEE Globecom Workshops (GC Wkshps) (pp. 1–6). http://doi.org/10.1109/GLOCOMW.2015.7413977
- Lewandowski, B., Fortier, K., Garg, N., Rielly, V., Mackey, J., Hearn, T., … Fenton, B. (2015). Use of electroencephalography and galvanic skin response in the prediction of an attentive cognitive state. In Health and Human Performance Research Summit, Dayton, CO. Dayton, CO.
- Garg, N. (2015). Fair Use and Innovation in Unlicensed Wireless Spectrum: LTE unlicensed and Wi-Fi in the 5 GHz unlicensed band. IEEE-USA, Journal of Technology and Public Policy.
- Fortier, K., Garg, N., & Pickering, E. (2013). Multi-Modal, Multi-State, Real-Time Crew State Monitoring System (Space Academy Research Report). NASA Glenn Research Center.
- Garg, N. (2015, May). Downlink and Uplink User Association in Dense Next-Generation Wireless Networks (Bachelors Thesis). University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX.
- Garg, N. Students’ Voice: On WISE Internships.
- Garg, N. Students’ Voice: On Reading the History of Your Field.
Some of my non-research work is described here.